The transition from independent to assisted living can be a big change in people’s lives. But here at Forest Ridge, you can rest assured that you will be well taken care of. With ample living services and a team that cares like no other, we will ensure your switch is as comfortable and as smooth as possible. To put your mind at ease, get to know the assisted living services that are available to you or your loved ones here at Forest Ridge:
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly bed linen change
- Arranging of transportation to community services and recreational activities
- Morning and evening check-ins to get you ready for the day and to wind down at night
- Services for daily living
- Eg: dressing, eating, bathing and grooming
- Lunches and dinners
- Assistance with obtaining and setting up medications
- Care coordination with the resident’s medical provider
- Health monitoring of physical, functional and cognitive status to detect changes that may indicate health problem.
- Facilitate appropriate health intervention, if needed
- Medication administration
- Ensure that tenant health and safety are protected in the event of an emergency
- Provide emergency assistance 24 hours a day
Care provided by
- Director of Health Services, Tammy Burns, RN
- Care Supervisor, Kim Gilbert, RN
- Team of Resident Care Assistants.
At Forest Ridge, you’re home.
Does this sound like the perfect match? Learn more about why Forest Ridge may be right for you today.
Georgetown Square and Foxwood Crossing, two of Wimmer Communities’ properties, have earned the Elite 1% ORA® Power Ranking for 2023! This esteemed aw…Local Communities, Milwaukee Living
Got some New Year's resolutions to check off your list in 2024? We’re here to support your goals with inspiration from places near the best apartments…Local Communities, Milwaukee Living
Wimmer Communities is a company that takes great pride in our teammates who dedicate themselves to our mission of creating living environments through…Local Communities, Milwaukee Living