The season of holidays, beautiful snow scenery, warm fires and hot cocoa, and joy.
Also the season of below zero temperatures, blizzards that make it nearly impossible to go anywhere, snow piles so huge you have to dig your car out, and questioning your sanity when you made the decision to live in Wisconsin.
If you’ve lived in Wisconsin for at least one Winter, you can probably relate to these seven things.
1. You question why you live where the air hurts your face. Then you remember that all the "nice, warm, sunny" places have their issues too.
2. The packers aren’t the only ones with a lineup.
3. You’re envious of southern states that close down for an inch of snow. In WI, it blizzards and you still have to go to school or work.
4. You debate between risking your car getting stolen from starting it and going back inside and spending half your drive as an icicle.
5. When you hear a blizzard is coming, you stock up on the essentials: cheese, sausage, and beer.
6. Yards are full of all kinds of cool snow art
7. You prepare yourself for anything and everything…you never know what’s about to go down
But hey, while you’re in Wisconsin, we’ve got you covered here at Wimmer Communities! Available at some of our properties: Attached garages, in-unit fireplaces, hot coffee (or tea or cocoa) bar, heat and warm water paid for, state-of-the-art climate control system with individual thermostats, and gorgeous winter scenery!
Brookfield is a vibrant city about 10–15 minutes from downtown Milwaukee that has just about everything—tons of shops and stores, plentiful parks and …Local Communities, Milwaukee Living
After a particularly long and harsh Wisconsin winter, we’re finally starting to experience warmer temperatures and sunnier days. We’re lucky to live …Milwaukee Living, Local Communities
Menomonee Falls has much to offer. We are excited to be a part of the great community and in the heart of downtown. Here are a few of our favorite thi…Local Communities, Milwaukee Living