The season of holidays, beautiful snow scenery, warm fires and hot cocoa, and joy.
Also the season of below zero temperatures, blizzards that make it nearly impossible to go anywhere, snow piles so huge you have to dig your car out, and questioning your sanity when you made the decision to live in Wisconsin.
If you’ve lived in Wisconsin for at least one Winter, you can probably relate to these seven things.
1. You question why you live where the air hurts your face. Then you remember that all the "nice, warm, sunny" places have their issues too.
2. The packers aren’t the only ones with a lineup.
3. You’re envious of southern states that close down for an inch of snow. In WI, it blizzards and you still have to go to school or work.
4. You debate between risking your car getting stolen from starting it and going back inside and spending half your drive as an icicle.
5. When you hear a blizzard is coming, you stock up on the essentials: cheese, sausage, and beer.
6. Yards are full of all kinds of cool snow art
7. You prepare yourself for anything and everything…you never know what’s about to go down
But hey, while you’re in Wisconsin, we’ve got you covered here at Wimmer Communities! Available at some of our properties: Attached garages, in-unit fireplaces, hot coffee (or tea or cocoa) bar, heat and warm water paid for, state-of-the-art climate control system with individual thermostats, and gorgeous winter scenery!
Fall is officially here, which means it’s about to be primetime for classic fall activities! So grab your favorite flannel, dig out your apple-picking…Milwaukee Living, Local Communities
With the dog days of summer arriving in the next few weeks—when the days are long and hot and you’ve likely run out of ways to entertain yourself and/…Milwaukee Living
Brookfield is a vibrant city about 10–15 minutes from downtown Milwaukee that has just about everything—tons of shops and stores, plentiful parks and …Local Communities, Milwaukee Living