Wimmer Senior Communities
The mission of Wimmer Senior Communities is to create environments providing a superior quality of life for seniors above the age of 62 by offering a continuum of care in services and programming within a most desired and least restrictive environment, thus allowing an individual to age in place with dignity.
We are committed to the following standards in our delivery of services:
- A respect for resident individuality.
- A dedication to personalized cost-effective quality care.
- A respect for resident independence.
- A response to resident choice in care and lifestyle decision making.
- A respect for resident right to privacy.
- A program of services that nurtures the body, the mind, and the spirit.
- A respect for resident dignity.
- A care-planning process that involves both family and friends.
- A safe and secure residential environment.
- A residence that services the surrounding community with its programming and creates an environment that is viewed as a valuable asset to the area at large.
We want to thank you for your consideration of a Wimmer Community as your home.
We have great appreciation for the importance of your decision and hope you choose Wimmer. We take pride in the design, location, and craftsmanship of our communities. Our family has been building residences for over five generations, and we think we've gotten it right.
Although we have had our share of design awards, we understand that how you live is just as important as where you live. So we, as well as the entire Wimmer Communities team of craftsmen and service management personnel, are dedicated to providing you comfort, security, and convenience. We'll address your needs graciously and ensure that your home is meticulously maintained to your satisfaction.
We'd like to have you call a Wimmer Community "home"...so please give us a call.
John J. Wimmer and Mark J. Wimmer